Become a Speaker
Become a Speaker
Are you interested in speaking at an upcoming event? Or do you know someone who would make a great speaker?
- If your professional and/or personal experience seems like a good match for one of our events
- If you are an expert in one or more related topic areas
- If you have a fresh approach, best practice or innovative tool you’d like to share, or
- If you’d like to nominate someone to speak
Please take some time to browse our upcoming events and initiatives and fill out a speaker proposal form to be considered for future speaking opportunities.
Speaker Submission Guidelines and Details:
There are several types of speaking roles available at each of our conferences. The number of available speaking slots at any given event is limited, and the criteria we consider vary based on event theme, session requirements and/or subject matter specifications.
Typical roles include (but are not limited to):
- Keynote Speakers (some including Q&A): Experienced, inspirational or motivational speakers who can address innovative approaches to achieve business results.
- Executive/Expert Panelists: Senior-level executives who can share insights, stories and experiences with attendees around career development or business strategies. A moderator leads panel discussion and facilitates Q&A with the audience.
- Workshop Leaders: Expert facilitators to deliver presentations related to selected conference themes. Workshops should be highly interactive and engaging, with an emphasis on toolkits and action planning. Presentations should highlight key takeaways and action items, and participants must walk away with something that is immediately actionable as a result.
- Best Practice or “Next” Practice Case Study Presenters: Speakers who can highlight specific company case study examples that detail the problem, process and solution with concrete steps and strategies.
- Executive Thought Leaders: While not the main presenters in sessions, executive-level thought leaders provide experiential insight to support the main theme or topic. Thought leader insight is critical to the best company approach at many of our events—lending examples and support to highlight best practices.
Because the number of speaker submissions can at times be high, we are unable to respond to every proposal/submission—but all submissions will be cataloged in our speaker database/kept on file for future consideration.
We are always interested in learning about potential speakers!
Presenters do not receive an honorarium or professional fee for their presentations, and will not be reimbursed for expenses unless otherwise notified; however, speakers will receive a complimentary registration to attend the conference for which they are selected.
If you would like to submit a proposal or nomination, please click on this form and fill in all relevant information.
Note: To be most effective, all proposals must contain:
- Full contact information/details
- Bio (one–two-paragraph updated bio no longer than 150 words MAX)
- Photo (Attach (separately to an email) a digital headshot with the following specs: minimum 3x3 inches, no less than 300 dpi, color and sent as a jpg or gif file)
- An outline of topics and sessions of interest, along with details of specific content expertise and presentation details/takeaways
If your proposal or submission is selected, more detailed information will be requested.
Questions? Contact Kim Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Bios of all past speakers here