10. When parking your car, the pre-pubescent valet drives away smirking as he noticed both the Wall Street Journal and your son's stuffed bunny riding shotgun.
9. You are constantly picking grass from the previous night's soccer game out of your four-inch heels.
8. You have a Sibyl-like reaction when booking an out-of-town business trip as you experience utter elation at the prospect of a few kid-free days and utter despair over the very same thought.
7. At your annual sales meeting you become known as the go to person for Advil, safety pins, and band-aids. New business idea: business trip survival kits.
6. During a business meeting you pull out a pen with a fuzzy head on the top of it that you won last weekend at Peter Piper Pizza.
5. No matter how hard you try you can never make it to the office without having spit-up, a maple syrup hand-print, or snot on your freshly pressed suit.
4. The thought of driving anyone from your office anywhere send you into panic mode because the interior of your car looks like one of the homes from the show Hoarders.
3. You discover the beauty of the thirteen-dollar-fifteen-minute hair cut at Great Clips when getting your son's hair cut and decide to throw caution to the wind because you haven't had time for your seventy-dollar-hour-and-a-half hair cut in close to six months and you are beginning to look like a dirty hippie.
2. You now refer to screaming babies on air planes and misbehaving children at the next table during your business meeting at a fine restaurant as "white noise."
1. And the number one sign that you are a working mom is that each and every one of these situations makes you laugh out loud and you wouldn't trade the insanity for anything!
If you like my blog you’ll love my book. Buy The Working Mommy’s Manual on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Working-Mommys-Manual-Nicole-Corning/dp/0615637418/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_6ZRcqb0QFT7P8_tt