Okay, mamas! Let’s talk about blush! It’s nice to put a little color in your cheeks (especially if you’re like most mamas, and don’t get much sleep!) and it’s a great way to do a little something for yourself to look and feel good, without it taking a lot of time! Pair it with a little lip gloss and voila! You’ll look great in a short amount of time. Here are some good blush options to choose from:
1. NARS Blush at $28 in the color Orgasm is a cult classic and the talk of every beauty editor! It’s so popular because of its perfect pinky-peach color with a slight shimmer that flatters any skin tone giving you a healthy glow. You may feel tired, but with this blush, you don’t have to look it!
2. Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour at $24 is a great blush that works well with both pale and tan skin. It’s light weight and goes on evenly over any foundation. With skin-silkening natural botanicals, your skin will not only look but also feel beautiful all day long.
3. Dollface Pink Mineral Vegan Blush at $11 is a great deal! It’s vegan, eco-friendly with no artificial fillers and preservatives such as parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, talc, synthetic fragrance and coloring. It’s a loose powder blush and goes on light so you can build color!
4. MAC Powder Blush at $20 lasts a long time and there are a lot of shades to choose from. Best to test colors on your cheeks as not every color works with every skin tone. They offer a nice variety of finishes from really sheer, light blushes to very opaque, dark blushes and everything in between!
5. NARS Cream Blush at $28 dries quickly and blends easily onto your skin but is not so creamy that it slips around. It doesn’t accentuate pores or acne scars and has an amazing texture that is silky, soft, and smooth. A little tip: apply a small amount of powder over it to make it last a longer time.
6. Cover Girl Cheekers Blush at $ is a great drugstore powder blush if you want to save a little money. It has a slight shimmer and stays on for a long time. "Natural Rose" is a perfect pink that looks good on both light and dark skin.
So mama’s, there is something out there for everyone. Even with what little time you have, there are always a few minutes to splash a little color on your cheeks! Keep an extra compact of blush along with your lip gloss and a small mirror in your purse as well so you can reapply later in the day!