Okay let’s admit it – sometimes mommy needs a time out! Just an hour (even a half hour will do) where mommy can have some time to herself to chill out! Whether it’s a quick nap, cozying up reading a good book, meditation, stretching or just lying down and relaxing – a little time out is so important to rejuvenate! Here are some great products I’ve found to help mommies relax.
1) Earth Therapeutics Soothing Beauty Mask – This mask relaxes tired eyes and reduces puffiness. Since mommies rarely get a good night’s sleep, this is a great way to sooth yourself.
2) Yogi Calming, Herbal Tea Supplement – this relaxing tea is caffeine free and it’s 100% herbal blend calms mild tension and anxiety. With its natural floral flavor of chamomile and lavender, it will calm any mama’s nerves!
3) Shannon Reed Home Candles – Laid Back is the perfect scent with a peaceful blend of lavender and benzoin. It will turn your room into a mini spa leaving you feeling relaxed and tranquil.
4) Eco Coconut and Vanilla Body Wash – this is one of my favorites. The scent is scrumptious and you will want to linger in your bath or shower forever just to keep using this. So relaxing!
5) Spa Life Soothing Foot Treatment – this foot treatment contains peppermint and tea, and will relax and rejuvenate your poor, tired feet. It’s hard chasing kids around, and multi tasking during our busy lives. Your feet deserve a little love and attention!